Please read before submitting any request for Nikah ceremony.
- In accordance with the local laws, in order officiate a Nikah ceremony, we require the individuals to first obtain a marriage registration forms or license from the deeds office of their local county.
- If you don’t bring the proof of marriage issued by the government, no Nikah ceremony can be officiated.
- A wali(legal Guardian) for the bride needs to be available at the time of nikah.
- If the Wali isn’t available, please request a meeting with Mufti Suhail to discuss alternatives.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are following the guidelines issued by the CDC and this means that
- Masks are mandatory
- Social distancing is always mandatory
- The social gathering inside the masjid cannot be more than 15 min.